Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome

Hi, everyone! Welcome to our blog. We will be using this blog periodically throughout the year, and you are required to check in on this blog should school be out for a hurricane, flu, or some other disaster. We can communicate as a class here even when not physically in class. For your first practice post, please comment on this post describing your favorite moment from the long weekend (1-3 sentences).

5 comments:

  1. Slept alot, finally cleaned up my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Austin, so I had fun meeting up with my friends I haven't seen in a while, and being able to walk around Austin and explore the city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worked on college essay writing everyday with a tutor since every film school has a different promp, which is really frustrating. I also had to go work on ETv everyday since it's due at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited Baylor, TCU and SMU and it was very fun to finally see all my friends who go to all of those places!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was sick over the weekend. So I had a really relaxing five days off.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.